Our next speaker is a CEO, Podcast Host, Professor, and the list goes on.
Namrata Balwani is the Co-founders of Media2win, a full-service digital agency with offices spread across Mumbai, Banglore, Delhi. It was ranked in the top 5 Digital agencies in India by Brand Equity. Moving on, she was the Senior Vice President and Head Of Office “Ogilvyone Worldwide” of North India.
Cut to Present, now Namrata Balwani is in Dubai leading digital transformation, digital marketing, and customer analytics at the leading retailer, Landmark Group, for the MENA region. She has let setup the digital strategy for businesses across F&B, Hotels, gyms, and FECs. Currently, she consults with corporates and startups on digital marketing, customer experience, MarTech, and digital transformation.
Namrata Balwani has led digital marketing strategies for brands like Microsoft, Lenovo, Tata Sky, GSK, Max Life Insurance.
During her time in Ogilvy, the brands she worked on were BMW, Honda Cars, American Express, Coca-Cola, Dabur.
She is a strong believer in giving back to the digital community and industry. Teaching and mentoring are things close to heart. She is an Adjunct faculty at Middlesex University, Dubai.
She is a great believer in increasing the role of women in leadership.
Join her in conversation with Jalijeet Ajani on 16th January, 6 PM to talk about her journey and much more.
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations within 7 business days prior to training date, and in no-show up case, registrants liable to pay full amount.
- Substitutions within a company are permitted, request must be submitted through email.
- Sycabe Masterclass reserves the right to amend content, expert(s), venue and date(s) of the training programme.
- In case of training cancellation, participants will be refunded the course fee in full.
- Sycabe Masterclass shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation.