Ever wonder where freelancing can take you in your career to being a professional marketer?
Subhash Dawda VP in marketing at HSBC is our speaker this week.
Subhash Dawda started off as a freelancer in communication, marketing, and 360-degree content management with 11 years in hand. Now a marketing communication professionals and storyteller all together with 18 years in the marketing industry. He has worked with brands like HSBC, Gillette Venus, Raymond, One Plus, IDFC Bank to start off with a few.
Subhash specializes in creating brand stories from bottom-up and diverse identities and specializes in complete marketing strategies.
Join him in conversation with Jaljeet Ajani on 26th December, 6 PM to talk about the shift from a freelancer to full-time marketing professional and much more.
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations within 7 business days prior to training date, and in no-show up case, registrants liable to pay full amount.
- Substitutions within a company are permitted, request must be submitted through email.
- Sycabe Masterclass reserves the right to amend content, expert(s), venue and date(s) of the training programme.
- In case of training cancellation, participants will be refunded the course fee in full.
- Sycabe Masterclass shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation.